Serving Atlanta Since 1932
“Dedicated to Quality Dignified & Personal Service”
Pollard Funeral Home was founded in 1932; it was owned and operated by Mr. Otis Pollard and Mr. Lester Hancock with Mr. E.A. Pollard serving as manager of the firm. The First building was an old fashioned dwelling on Fraser Street. After a period of time, the old house was destroyed by fire.
The late Rev. W.M. Jackson, Pastor of Bethlehem Baptist Church and his Deacons Board were very cooperative to assist Mr. Pollard during the early stages of his business venture. Mr. Jake Shennault a Deacon of Red Street Baptist Church was also instrumental during Mr. Pollard’s Business decisions, by suggesting that he inquire about the building on Fraser Street. – Read More
1509 Notasulga Road
Tuskegee, Alabama 36083
827 Pollard Blvd. S.W., Atlanta, GA 30315 | Phone: 404-688-7073 | Fax: 404-688-5407
© Pollard Funeral Home, Inc. | site by: articdesigns.com | EmailLOGIN | PastOBITS | ObitLOGIN